Smiley face

Friday, June 13, 2008

Atheism

OK I have been an Atheist for a long time, even when i was a kid at a Church of England primary school i still questioned everything.

But whilst drinking my morning coffee and smoking my morning cigarette, it dawned on me, I am going to make this short and sweet.

If Jesus was the son of god, the same god that created all of mankind, how come only a small amount of the human population knew about him? why wasn't Jesus sent all around the globe with gods superpowers so that everybody knew how to behave and what to believe?

Want to know why? because it is a bunch of bull.

If any of the religions were true then the whole world would believe in them because all of humankind would know about the same god, but instead all we have is a bunch of fucked up theories that cause war and segregation between countries and even neighbourhoods.

Danny ^_^

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you think to much into things :)